Sunday, February 22, 2009

Money Received and a Survey Link

Here is a list of payments I received so far this month. I will always tell you who is paying so that you know it is safe to join these programs.

Payment details - All My Money For You
Amount: $0.10
USD Transaction Date: Feb 14, 2009

On Feb 16, 2009 I received a email from Study Response telling me that I won a $47.00 Amazon.com gift card, already been shopping and received my products. Sign up today and maybe you will win.

Payment details - Opinion Place
Amount: $3.00
USD Transaction Date: Feb 17, 2009

Payment details - Greenfield
Amount: $1.00
USD Transaction Date: Feb 17, 2009


Payment details - Fishing4Mails
(put it to the test, they pay, safe to sign up!) They pay you every 30 days!
Amount: $0.31
USD Transaction Date: Feb 20, 2009

Take the March Madness Survey, there will be 10 $25 prizes randomly chosen among those who participate in this survey. Good Luck.

A couple of tips for getting paid to read email
Watch out for cheat links, you really need to read it or you could lose some money
If the link takes you to a search engine, use it, this is how they make money to pay you

I am in the process of adding new surveys to my web page, visit Surveys Online for the complete list. Have a GREAT DAY!!!

No comments: